£ 9 - £ 9.35 / Hourly
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to be recruiting for a Administration Assistant, with exerience of working with SAP to support our client based in Wrexham on a temporary basis for up to 12 months, to cover Maternity Leave.
Working alongside Energy Networks and other Contract staff the duties are varied and will require a dedicated and hard-working individual to meet the demands of the job. The role requires flexibility and a willingness to learn and undertake any duty, as necessary under the clerical remit.
General duties will include:
· Responsibility for collecting, opening and distributing incoming post and ensuring outgoing post is collected and taken to mailroom each day.
· Deed store duties, which may include lifting boxes and climbing ladders in order to retrieve files.
· Recording and updating information on in-house systems (ESCOMS, SAP).
· Searching Land Registry system for Caution Titles/Deeds.
· Dealing with returned cheques and issuing boundary plans as necessary.
· Recording and maintaining IA Claims and Wayleave Claims on a master spreadsheet.
· Checking and allocating jobs to Land Officers utilising a postcode spreadsheet.
· Maintaining a busy, department email inbox.
· Typing letters.
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. (30 minutes for lunch).
Length of temporary assignment:
Between 6 to 12 months
Please apply directly to the advert for immediate consideration or call the team at Adecco Chester to find our more.
· 01244 346674
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Kirsty Watson