Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you want to work for a great organisation based in Preston doing Administration support?
My client requires an experienced candidate who isn't afraid of working hard and doing a job start-finish.
See below some of the roles you will have to do complete if successful.
· Diary and meeting co-ordination
· Arrange meeting and use electronic system to book meeting rooms
· Agenda preparation, collating associated papers and distributing in a timely manner
· Minute taking and distribution following meeting
· Ensure Action Logs are kept up to date and distributed
· Use of Outlook for email and electronic calendar management
· Keep electronic filing systems up to date
· Communication via telephone and email
· Use of Cleric system to manage online referral system which enables: online booking form to be completed, passwords to be reset and set up new user accounts
· Use of Cleric to keep Taxi Providers and Volunteer Car User information up to date
· Daily report management using Cleric
· Use of Microsoft Word and Power Point
· Collation of reports and information which is stored centrally for managers
· Scanning documents and filing electronically
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy