Description de l'offre
£ 16000 - £ 16286 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
A new opportunity has arisen with a fantastic organisation based closed to Chesterfield Town Centre for an Administration Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Office Administration role, strong IT Literacy skills, a keen eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working in a busy and fast paced environment, key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Processing and entering data on to various bespoke internal databases and MS Excel
· Responding to queries via telephone and email
· Printing & distribution of documents and marketing items to internal teams and customers as required
· Internal and external post as and when required
· Liaising with internal and external sales departments
· Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
· Recording and forwarding clear and concise messages accordingly
· Assisting in ad-hoc projects as necessary
· Carrying out administrative and filing duties as required
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday
Free onsite parking is available
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a superb team focused ethos and real opportunities for career development and progression.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy