£ 16000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Salary £16,000-£20,000 deo
Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team in the center of Cheltenham on a Permanent, Full Time basis. This position will require someone to perform general reception and administrative tasks.
Within the role you will complete the following tasks:
· Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls.
· Representing the company as the first point of contact for customers.
· Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
· Organising meeting rooms on the internal database.
· General administrative duties including typing letters/tenders, filing and photocopying.
· Inputting data accurately in a timely manner.
· Sorting and distributing post alongside general archiving.
Successful candidates MUST have the following experience:
· Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office; to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Experience within a secretarial or administrative role
· A strong team spirit and willing approach
· Confident manner and strong customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return our client provides a competitive salary of £16,000- £20,000 dependant on experience. 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you possess the experience specified please click apply or Beth at Adecco Cheltenham ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy