£ 8.3 - £ 8.4 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Lincoln are looking to recruit an Administrator on a Temporary basis for 9 months.
The role will involve:
· Inputting, updating, maintenance and quality assurance of information onto Lincolnshire Police and national computer systems in accordance with policies and directives current at the relevant time.
· Create and assist in the accurate and prompt maintenance of manual and computerised records to ensure the integrity of data held, in line with company policies and procedures so that relevant information is readily available and accessible.
· Finalise and result crime, traffic process, collision file and postal requisition case files as required. Barcode and archive case files and associated case file material where appropriate.
· Maintain the CJS audio/visual library, and store digital interview and audio / visual evidence recordings; produce copies of audio / visual evidence in the required format/s to support prosecution cases and provide case file material to HMCTS and the CPS when appropriate and in accordance with national and locally agreed policies and procedures to support the prosecution process
· Respond to enquiries or correspondence and requests for information from partner agencies, members of the public, solicitors, insurance companies and the motor insurer's bureau as required and provide appropriate support as necessary in accordance with departmental procedures and organisational policy.
· Ensure that all associated correspondence is quality assured, recorded and/or updated on appropriate systems/databases within specified time frames. Provide feedback, advice and guidance to officers and supervisors as appropriate.
· Responsible for filing, postal duties, scanning of information onto computerised systems
· Undertake and perform other clerical and administrative duties as directed.
To be considered for the role you will:
· Have a proven background in an Administration role
· Computer literate and be able to learn and work on a variety of different systems
· Be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
· Be able to pass a full police vetting check
To apply please submit a copy of your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy