Uxbridge, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
We are recruiting for our Higher Education client based in Uxbridge - NW London. A great opportunity to work as an Administrator currently for 6 weeks. This role is paying £13.86 per hour. You will currently be working from home due to the current situation but potential if this role continues past the 6 weeks it would be ideal if you can travel to Uxbridge. Previous Higher Education is not essential but desirable.
The potential candidate will have strong excel skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
· Data and Record Management - Cross checking all BBS academics/ Hourly paid staff and Graduate teaching assistant's CV proformas against master excel file to ensure data is accurate and up to date for our accreditation database.
· Updating and inputting data into various tables in Microsoft excel and word this will include programme data, staff publication data, staff professional qualifications, modules and hours etc.
· Communicating with BBS staff members for any queries or missing information from their CV and details.
· Updating SharePoint folders and files for BBS and CBASS, organising relabelling folders and CV's etc
· Creating and updating a Content page formatting documents.
· To assist with the manual input of all the 70 reports onto a spreadsheet. Based on skills set and score received from the survey. This task will commence from March 2021
· Assurance of Learning assist with setting up tables in Excel for each programme within the business school and entering data for each of these.
· Collect staff CV's and CRI forms to update into master database file from March 2021 onwards
· To liaise with various department to across the College/University to obtain data and details required such as SBC data, law files and folders.
If this is a role you would like to apply for please upload your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Louise corke