Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Adecco are recruiting for an experience Admin Support Coordinator to join a leading global engineering and technology services company based in Hull on an initial 6 month contract. (To be reviewed)
As the Admin Support Coordinator you will be responsible for effectively carrying out a variety of administration tasks.
You will have recent extensive administration experience, will work well under pressure, be able to juggle numerous tasks at once and be flexible in their approach.
A successful Admin Support Coordinator will be well organised, proactive, with a 'can do' attitude.
What are my responsibilities?
* Provide an effective administration service for the Hull site working for Supply Chain Management and Offshore
* Coordinating and organising site work experience placements, liaising with Managers and maintaining contact with applicants
* Being the main point of contact in relation to the Pathway Plus programme, ensuring all placements are coordinated, and liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure the smooth running
* Providing admin support
* Organising events such as career fairs, parent evenings and schools visits
* Creation of Purchasing Requisitions in SAP
* Coordinating and managing the Company Champions and volunteering scheme for the site
* Adhere to Health and Safety policies
* Provide cover for PAs and other Team Assistants/Coordinators as required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent organisational skills with a solid background in administration
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working with all levels within a large organisation
- Experience with onboarding new starters
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach - a self starter who can proactively work on own initiative
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
�10 per hour
What hours will I work?
You would normally work an average of 40 hours per week. This role requires the ability to work flexibility as required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.