Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ADMIN SUPPORT- CHILDRENS SERVICES
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£12 HOURLY RATE
We are currently recruiting for an Admin Support to join our Children's Services Team within Sutton Council. The Ideal candidate MUST have experience with local authority children's social care databases or a similar database.
The Purpose of this role is to work within teams and action or co-ordinate the closure of redundant work steps and correction of missing or incorrect data. The chosen candidate will also be provided with training on using Mosaic and Excel to help complete the work.
Main duties will include:
· Working from reports generated for teams and use these to identify potentially redundant work steps, which will then be investigated and actioned accordingly. This may mean cancelling the work ,highlighting the work for further action, or bringing it to a conclusion that does not lead to further work.
· Examining case records and gain an understanding of the progress of the case
· Working with team members and managers to ensure that cases are closed correctly.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Local authority children's social care database experience
· Good understanding of the link between database and reporting
· Good understanding of database related reports
· Confidence in in contributing to writing database guidance
· A can do attitude
· Good attention to detail
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy