Barry, The Vale Of Glamorgan
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Global Manufacturing organisation are looking to recruit an Admin PPM Coordinator to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
This a temporary position until July 2020.
· Process inspection reports from Integrity
· Process PSV paperwork from Integrity
· Process PSR paperwork from Integrity
· Process Maintenance Engineer requests for any plan changes , deletions , except create
· Update tasklists as requested to 'P2S'
· Complete MRO coding requests
· Complete BOM requests
· Act as focal point for MDA ie populate spreadsheets and send to MDA and verify actions complete
The successful applicant will work with Scheduler / Documenter on how many work packs are issued each week and how many are being received back for feedback
SAP knowledge would be beneficial.
Successful applicant will be subject to criminal and medical checks, cost of this will be met by employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy