Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
1 Month Contract
We have an exciting temporary opportunity to work with a leading university based in Central London.
· Processing of research related expense claims and supplier invoices. This includes checking the completion, coding, inclusion of receipts, addition and that items claimed are in accordance with the schools financial regulations and school procedures.
· Circulation of electronic project information reports.
· Setting up research award files and archiving files on completion of the award.
· Data entry onto the research awards database (currently Access) on an ad hoc basis as required.
· Data entry onto the school's financial system (Aptos):
· Creating account codes.
· Creating customer accounts.
· Setting up budgets.
· Input of adjustment vouchers.
· Input of sales invoices.
· Inactivating accounts on completion of the award.
· Helping solve day-to-day problems as they arise, helping Contract Accounts Managers resolve issues, investigating and suggesting possible courses of action.
· Investigating unpaid expense claims and supplier invoices.
· Providing advice and support to academic members of staff on payment procedures for supplier invoices and expense claims on behalf of the Contract Accounts Manager as and when required.
· Liaising with Finance Division to investigate unpaid supplier invoices and expenses and initiating remedial action.
· Assisting Contract Accounts Managers in ensuring that academic reporting requirements are carried out by the contractual deadline.
· Filing and photocopying duties as required.
· Other duties included.
Please apply with your most up to date cv
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy