Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£10.83 HOURLY RATE
The main purpose of this role is to advise and assist the councils waste management policies in regards to services and information regarding recycling, waste services and green garden waste services to household customers, commercial users, officers and members.
Main Duties will include:
· Using the CRM system to manage, investigate, monitor and provide resolutions for enquires concerning matters relating to the waste service activities.
· Produce and process requests for works and defaults.
· Receive, process, record and resolve financial reports , enquires, comments and complaints in an efficient, effective and customer friendly fashion.
· To provide general administrative support to the team
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience of dealing with the public in challenging situations
· Experience of working effectively in a team
· Experience of problem solving, extracting accurate information and responding in writing to resolve issues.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy