Wimbledon, Greater London
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Our client based in Richmond are looking for a strong administrator paying �12.75 PH and start ASAP!
* To broker requests for care and support services including nursing, residential, Home Care, Direct Payments, respite, day care and carers' services.
* To identify the most appropriate approved provider in accordance with agreed service policy and commission the service for new clients within agreed time scales
* To ensure that contracted providers are optimally used to achieve best value in brokering care and support.
* To monitor the availability and reliability of providers against agreed Performance Indicators and report to the Brokerage Team Manager on a regular basis. To raise any concerns about operational changes which could impact on contracting with the Brokerage Team manager.
* To establish and maintain good working relationships with provider organisations and to liaise with providers and clients to ensure that variations in care are accurately provided and recorded.
* To ensure all relevant documentation is shared with providers in relation to commissioning care and entering into contractual agreements and to ensure good quality recording to enable effective contract and performance monument.
If you feel that this is the role for you, then please apply today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities company.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.