Hastings, East Sussex
· Job type
· External Reference
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (MINUTING)
£10.62 HOURLY PAYE
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
37 HOURS A WEEK
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide and continually improve administrative support so that colleagues are assisted to deliver services to the public. To contribute to meeting team priorities and ensure confidentiality and other controls are maintained. To carry out discrete pieces of work as required.
1 Undertake minutes of complex meetings about vulnerable clients: Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meeting, including safeguarding, best interest meetings and/or case conference and complex case meetings, in accordance with statutory and local guidance.
· Undertake and continuously improve administrative duties in accordance with statutory and departmental requirements including providing telephone cover and message service, setting and maintaining office systems, arranging meeting and maintaining diaries.
· Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings e.g. team, departmental, inter-agency meetings.
· Produce correspondence and reports from written documents and other sources, including research and analysis as appropriate.
· Accurately input data into computerised departmental systems, databases and spreadsheets and process, retrieve, analyse and cleanse data as necessary.
· Liaise with operational and departmental staff, clients and other agencies as appropriate, sharing information as directed and ensuring client's procedures are properly followed.
· Establish and monitor filing systems.
· Provide support to individual managers as required, including diary management, travel planning, arranging and supporting events and arranging and servicing meetings.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Callum Graham