Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£10.21 HOURLY RATE
To hold responsibility for specific administrative tasks within the Adoption Team and to provide general clerical and administrative support to the Adoption & Fostering Teams as a whole
Main duties will include:
· To provide the first point of contact for members of the public and Social Workers seeking a service from the Adoption Team.
· To undertake any clerical and administrative function specific to the adoption support Social Workers within the Adoption Team.
· To check, process, log and manage the effective administration of statutory checks and references for prospective adopters, foster carers and associated persons, including DBS checks
· To ensure that reports for the adoption panel are diarised, copied, collated and distributed in a timely manner and to undertake related administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the panel
· To input data accurately on to the department's computer systems
· To co-ordinate the processing of invoices or claims from within the Adoption & Fostering Teams as appropriate
· Accurately record and convey messages when necessary
· Making appointments and telephone calls on behalf of staff as and when required.
· Photocopying and filing and minute taking as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
· Good communication skills at all levels
· Good keyboard and IT skills and ability to accurately input data onto computerised client record systems
· Basic understanding of the work of the Children & Youmng People Services and preferably of adoption and fostering
· Experience of general clerical and administrative duties, including: filing, processing of invoices, inputting, retrieving and collating data from computer based systems
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy