· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Adecco Sheffield are currently working in partnership with a Chesterfield, S42 based client who are looking to add an admin assistant to their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will initially be via Adecco as an agency for 12 weeks where you will then be taken on a permanent basis for up to 12 months via the client.
You will be responsible for:
* Providing administrative support to the management team
* To act as first point of contact via the telephone
* Updating and maintaining the client database and relevant spread sheets
* General office and ad hoc duties as required
* Preparation, set up and printing of send out letters/emails and other survey documentation.
Ideally you will come from either an administration or office support background and be self-motivated.
You should be experienced in using Microsoft package's and also have the ability to use bespoke packages however full training will be provided.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with a 30 minute unpaid break.
Free parking is also available on site.
Hourly rate of �7.69 per hour
Please apply with your most up to date CV
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.