Barnet, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector Accounting & Finance
· Job type
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Receivable Officer to join a local public organisation based in East London.
If you are successful for this role you will be required to do the following duties:
Inputting data & processing information and reconciling data, and debt recovery process in accordance with procedures. May also answer complex queries from staff and customers.
· Answer queries from staff/customers or forward queries to appropriate person.
· Deliver day to day Income support to all staff
· Provide high quality and consistent advice, support and process management in a cost effective and efficient way that positively impacts customer efficiency and confidence.
· Understanding legislation and legal requirements to recover outstanding debts.
· Provide information for receivable audits
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy