City Of London, Greater London
£ 15 - £ 17 / Hourly
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Our Higher Education client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Transactions Assistant, start ASAP, duration 9-10 months, pay £15ph-£17ph, hours Mon-Fri 35 hours per week, the role will initially be remote working.
Responsible for: Principal responsibility is to monitor, receive and process all accounts payable transactions including invoices and expenses accurately and in accordance with agreed service standards and timescales.
Purpose of the Post:
To receive and process paper all accounts payable transactions in an efficient, effective and timely manner in accordance with agreed service levels.
The Accounts Payable Transaction Assistant's role is to:
· To assist the Accounts Payable Transactions Manager with the processing of all accounts payable transactions that are submitted to the College each day so that they can be processed in accordance with agreed timescales and service levels.
· To reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis.
· To reconcile credit balances and recover the funds as necessary.
· To provide invoice, expense and payment information to both internal and external customers.
· To check that all expense claims received have been approved and process them accordingly.
· Run the employees expenses interface in order to create the expense claims into the accounts payable workbench.
· To check to ensure if the non-employee claimants have a supplier record.
· Process all non-employee claims for payment once verified.
· To receive and process all utility bills in a timely manner.
· To receive and process all credit card statements via the More4Apps system.
· To process all catering invoices and resolve any queries related to these invoices.
· Work with the Finance Hub and respond to any queries raised by customers relating to accounts payable transaction.
· To liaise with Procurement staff regarding purchase order and any transaction queries.
· To maintain records and data relating to the accounts payable service.
· To ensure the accounts payable service is covered at all times through core business hours.
· To liaise with Departmental staff and other support service staff as required.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: annie lindsay