Description de l'offre
Staines, Greater London
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity to join a leading, global company as an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant! The experienced Accounts Payable Assistant will be part of a small team based in the Staines Headquarters, working with colleagues across the EMEA region.
The role of Accounts Payable Assistant is offered on an initial 6 month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter, with excellent benefits and incentives!
This is a varied role, and responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
· Review and verify invoices and check requests
· Sort, code and match invoices
· Enter and upload invoices into system
· Track expenses and process expense reports
· Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
· Prepare and perform check runs
· Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
· Reconcile accounts payable transactions
· Prepare analysis of accounts
· Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
· Maintain vendor files
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
· Produce monthly reports
· Assist with month end closing
· Provide supporting documentation for audits
The experienced Accounts Payable Assistant will be:
· Essential to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking Hebrew;
· Preferably 2/3 years experience in related field
· Able to work under pressure
· Strong proficiency in MS applications
· Excellent attention to detail
Excellent benefits of the Accounts Payable Assistant include:
· Being part of a global, leading blue chip organisation;
· An initial 6-month contract, with a view to being made permanent thereafter (where benefits and incentives will increase!)
· Start with them as soon as possible!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity, please apply via the link attached as soon as possible. This is an urgent position, looking to start during August 2018.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy