Description de l'offre
Coventry, West Midlands
£ 9 - £ 9.5 / Hour
Accountancy & Finance - Analyst
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My highly sought after client are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable professional to come on board and provide their services as an Accounts Payable Analyst.
My client is a global, dynamic, responsible and innovative car maker - a leading player in the UK Automotive Industry.
Working for this client means being part of a group that is helping to write a new chapter of automotive history. It also means being part of a human adventure, where the development of each individual's talents and skills is vital to meeting the company's commitments.
The role and requirements of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
· To ensure that all UK supplier invoices are approved correctly as per the company's internal control procedures
· To minimise the risk of fraud and duplicate payments to UK suppliers
· To resolve invoice queries suppliers and relevant internal departments
· To assist the Accounts payable manager in further developing current processes in use to improve efficiency's
· To resolve a wide variety of queries relating to purchase orders and invoices
· To ensure prompt and timely payment of approved invoices
· To ensure that PO are created and validated
· To perform accounting entries as stipulated by the Group accounting norms and control procedures
· To ensure that requests for information from other departments/managers are dealt with swiftly and efficiently while meeting all deadlines and carrying out any ad hoc duties as required.
The benefits of successfully acquiring the role of Accounts Payable Analyst:
· An opportunity to work for a global leader in the Automotive Industry
· Working with a dynamic, passionate and professional team
· Up to £9.50 per hour for the right candidate
· All the additional benefits that can be expected of working for a prestigious industry player
Qualifications and experience required of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
· Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade A-C including Maths and English
· A-Level qualifications are a preference
· 2-3 years' experience in in an Accountancy environment
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Quite including Word & Excel
· Good working knowledge of SAP-SIGMA and EURECA
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as an Accounts Payable Analyst , please apply via the link attached as soon as possible!
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy