£ 10 - £ 11 / Hourly
· Job type
· External Reference
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Administrator
I am currently recruiting for an experience Accounts Payable Administrator to join a lovely team based in Aintree, Liverpool. This is a temporary position for 12 weeks. This role is responsible for the accurate processing of invoices and prompt payment of suppliers. The main duties include a high volume of invoice processing whilst handling and resolving internal and external customer queries.
· Input of invoices, taking ownership for quantity and price queries to ensure invoices are accurately processed and paid
· Manage own workload
· Process all purchases and refunds and analysing purchases by expense type
· Obtain invoice authorisation
· Account for the correct treatment of VAT on all invoices
· Maintain supplier master accounts
· Deal with supplier account queries via email
· Resolve significant issues
· Significant experience within a large Account Payable Department would be of benefit but not essential
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey