Description de l'offre
£ 19000 - £ 23000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My corporate client based in Redhill require an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy office and assist with processing and paying supplier invoices, customer refunds and staff expenses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive, effective and efficient Accounts Payable function. You will ensure all creditors are paid in a timely and correct manner and ensure accounting entries are correct and costs are accounted for accurately.
· Record transactions in the Accounts Payable / accounting system in a timely and accurate manner
· Process supplier invoices, customer refunds and staff expenses
· Perform required due diligence / independent checks regarding sensitive information including but not limited to bank details
· Maintain appropriate filing of documents
· Deal with queries from other departments and external parties regarding Accounts Payable in a professional and timely manner
· Perform creditor statement reconciliations as required
· Perform required administrative tasks including printing and sending supplier remittances
Experience in an accounting environment as well as a good working knowledge of Excel is preferred. However my client offer excellent training and progression and will welcome candidates without experience to apply.
Please apply or call Sophie Cload on 01737 222536
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy