10 £ - 12 £ / Hour
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
3 month contract position with possible extension!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Local Authority based in Ilford who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to support with specific projects
Duties include the following:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Other duties as requested
You must be experienced in Microsoft Excel and have excellent attention to detail. Experience of Agresso and Carefirst would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have the experience listed above and are available for an immediate start, please call Gemma Ransome and apply online.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 working days. Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.