· Job type
· External Reference
Banking & Financial Services - Finance Assistant
This is an ideal job for someone who has experience working in Finance, Accounts, Credit Control or Payroll and wants to join a vibrant company.
Our client is a supplies specialist and are looking for an Accounts Coordinator to join the team reporting to the Commercial Manager. You be responsible for processing and managing payments and receipts, reconciliation of company accounts and updating financial records to meet business requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established industrial supplies specialist which provides a diverse product range including Adhesive, Tapes, Sealants, PPE, Tools, Paints and Hygiene supplies to blue-chip organisations.
· Updating and resolving all customer and supplier issues to ensure prompt payment.
· Reviewing, monitoring and maintaining customer and supplier databases - inputting purchase invoices, setting up new supplier accounts, filing supplier invoices and credit notes
· Producing and issuing monthly customer statements and other documentation as required
· Processing supplier invoices and responding to supplier statements.
· Recording monies received and paid in Cash Book and updating systems.
· Processing and paying company personal expense claims.
· BACS payment processing
· Processing credit applications, performing credit checks, reviewing new, current and lapsed accounts.
· Managing aged debts and overdue accounts, chasing balances by telephone and email
· Managing international payments received and payable.
· Setting up pro-forma payments and submitting documents for approval
· Performing regular bank reconciliations
· Assisting in any other financial matters to meet business requirements.
· Managing the daily operations of accounts ensuring all payments are to terms.
· Maintaining accurate fiscal records and undertaking internal audits
· Managing external applications to VOSA/DVLA for vehicle certificates and registration
· Providing continuous performance and improvements throughout the systems and accounts process.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Jessica Piper