Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
Our client based in Lincoln is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a Temporary basis which could potentially go permanent.
The client is looking for a well established candidate who comes from a Finance background and has working knowledge within Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
The main responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the relationship between the Lincoln site and shared services organisations
* To hold meetings with shared services to manage issues and on-going topics including problem solving and process improvements
* To run document workflow error reports to support the elimination of problems/errors
* To hold monthly reviews with business accountants of outstanding workflows
* Manage the A/P ledger
* Produce balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
* To enter and compile journals, including sale of receivables, bad debt provisioning and profit centre re-allocations, in line with the company's financial reporting guidelines
To be considered for this role you will need:
* To come from a Finance background
* Ideally you will have worked in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
* Be a good communicator as you will be dealing with multiple sites and different teams
* Be able to demonstrate you can take the lead and manage the team if necessary
The client is ideally looking for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
The role is full time working Monday to Friday and will be temporary for a minimum of 6 months.
If you feel you meet the criteria then please apply and attach your CV or call the branch on 01522 781750 for further information. Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.