Sheffield, South Yorkshire
19000 £ - 25000 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Adecco are delighted to be recruiting for a full time permanent Practice Accounts Assistant for a growing Practice firm within the Sheffield area. This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic Practice where you will be able to develop and be rewarded for your commitment.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Ability to prepare accounts from scratch to trial balance
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Self assessment and corporation tax returns
- Dealing with PAYE/RTI submissions
- Liaise with clients and HMRC - across the UK
- Producing all types of accounts (Ltd, Partnership, Charity etc)
- Ideally AAT/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Good communication skills, written and verbal essential
- Possess good organisational skills
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Possess a committed attitude
This is a great opportunity working within a growing and developing business to work Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.