£ 20000 - £ 26000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Excellent Opportunity Available
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
Adecco are currently recruiting for a family-owned company based in Tamworth. The company is offering an exciting opportunity for an accounts assistant/bookkeeper to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate will be an 'all-rounder' with a strong and varied understanding of accounts functions.
· Sales and purchase ledger- handling accounts payable and receivable
· Ensuring all accounts are reconciled
· Preparing and posting weekly and monthly journals
· Inputting of purchase invoices onto the system
· Identifying and understanding any issues- repairing reconciliations if needed and reporting to/alerting supervisor when necessary
· Posting and reconciling purchase ledger
· Bank, Credit Account and Cash Book reconciliations
· Generating financial and operational reports
· Processing Payments
· Checking shop bankings against machine takings
· Processing AP & GL account allocations
· Collating back-up and coding of month credit card invoice
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent IT skills with the ability to resolve issues that may arise when completing reconciliations
· Strong EXCEL knowledge
· High attention to detail
· A friendly personality
· Previous Knowledge of Sun Systems, Sage 50 and Earnie (Payroll) beneficial
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday with 1-hour lunch break.
In return our client is offering free onsite parking and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please note that the estimated start date for this position is April/May.
If the above role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV. You can contact the Adecco Sutton Coldfield team on 0121 354 2749.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jessica Jones