Solihull, West Midlands
£ 23000 - £ 28000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Are you an experienced Finance or Accounts Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Do you have substantial experience of using Netsuite? Do you want to work for a business that is built on integrity, relationships and being inventive and innovative? If so, this could be the perfect for you?
An amazing opportunity for Finance or Accounts Specialist to join an amazing company based in Solihull! My client is currently undergoing an integration into Netsuite and now requires an experienced Finance individual with considerable experience of using Netsuite to join the team on a permanent basis.
· Very competitive salary - Up to £28,000 depending on experience
· Excellent holiday allowance 25 + 8 bank holidays
· Secure free parking
· Subsidised canteen
· Healthcare and Cash Plan
· Pension (salary sacrifice scheme, employee contribution 4% employer 8%)
· Death in service (3x annual salary)
Duties to include
· Day to day running of the accounts department
· Assist with both Sales and Purchase Ledgers
· Credit control duties
· Maintain all operational aspects of the Sales and Purchase Ledger and customer accounts
· As the expert, to support with navigating Netsuite
· Managing queries in a timely manner through effective communication and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proactively seeking to improve or create processes that benefit all involved parties.
· Maintaining a high level of customer service and ensuring that all service level agreements are complied with.
· Month end duties
Skills and Experience required:
· Experience of using NetSuite is ESSENTIAL - please only apply if you have previously used this system extensively
· Sales and Purchase Ledger experience
· General Ledger and Credit Control experience
· MUST BE an intermediate/advanced Excel user -Filters/VLOOKUP etc
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
· Analytical in your approach with high accuracy and attention to detail
Immediate start available. Interviews also talking place imminently. Please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rehana Begum