£ 18500 - £ 20000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Full Time - Permanent
My client, a well-known brand located in Swansea, is looking to expand their growing finance team with an Accounts Assistant. The successful candidate will join a compact, hard-working but very friendly team who will enjoy a good team-work dynamic. Workings days and patters are flexible around the candidate.
· Generalist Accounts Assistant. Knowledge of all aspects of finance, such as; sales & purchase ledger, credit control, preparing statuary accounts, bank reconciliations etc.
· Will have used SAGE or have some experience of the software package. (desired)
· Resolving customer and invoice queries
· Ability to support in other administrative tasks will be needed sometimes
· A keen worker with active problem-solving skills.
· Personable and friendly character
· General Ad-hoc duties.
If you are interested or would like any more information surrounding the role, please send over your CV or contact Swansea 01792 484590
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jordan Devlugt