£ 9 - £ 10 / Hourly
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The role would be working Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.00pm
The duties of the role will include;
· Understand and process monthly financial transactions and budgets in to the financial ledger
· Completion of statutory returns
· Analytical review of costings and data to facilitate the provision of accurate and timely information
· Provide support to budget managers and non-finance colleagues with the organisation
· Support the year end close down process along with contributing towards the completion of the annual Financial Statements, including input with control account reconciliations and preparation of working papers
· Provision of general administration tasks including the entering of standing data in the ledger
· Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will need to be;
· Trainee Accounting Technician / graduate / working towards AAT qualification
· Proven finance system reporting skills
· Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
· Communicates effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrates motivation and commitment and has the ability to use own initiative
Due to the location the candidate will need their own transport.
To apply please submit a copy of your most recent CV detailing relevant background.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lucy Gray