£ 10 - £ 13 / Hour
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
My client an well established company in Colchester are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join there expanding friendly team.
Do you have a high level of Accounting, Sales and Purchase Ledger experience?
Are you currently seeking a new temporary role with the potential to lead onto permanent employment?
Duties of the role:-
· Allocating payments to clients
· Inputting data onto SAGE 50 (Previous experience is essential for this role)
· Producing supplier invoices
· Sales and Purchase Ledger
· Take incoming calls and logging all relevant information from customers and suppliers
· General Admin duties and filing
· Be the first point on contact for all financial activity for the company
· Providing weekly reports to the operations manager
I am looking to speak to candidate who have:-
· High level of all PC skills
· Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access) to advanced standard.
· AAT 4 or above
· Excellent organisational skills
· High attention to detail
· Professional telephone manner
· Customer services focused
Pay rate £10ph-£13.00ph + Holiday and Pension
Full time working 8-5pm Monday - Friday
A car driver is essential due to the location of the company.
If you are interested in this position then please apply accordindly or alternatively contact the Adecco Colchester office on 01206561295.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy