Description de l'offre
Ledbury, County Of Herefordshire
£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you possess proven Accounts and Payroll experience?
Are you comfortable using Computer systems?
Can you work on your own initiative and take ownership of tasks?
Then please read on…..
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a company that specialise in unique and innovative products; based in the beautiful town of Ledbury. The client is looking for a permanent and highly experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team to hit the ground running.
Key tasks are as follows:
· Sales Invoices and credit note processing
· Sales Ledger Management: statements, receipts and credit control
· Creating New Sales Ledger Accounts
· Inter-Company Recharges
· EC Sales and Purchases and Intrastat Reporting
· Bank Receipts processing and bank reconciliations
· Daily cash flow management, transfer including inter currency.
· Ad hoc payments
· Petty Cash Control
· Monthly Payrolls for (approx. 45-50 employees in total)
· Setting up new employees
· Clock time reconciliations, overtime, flexi-time.
· HMRC submissions
· Auto-Enrolment Pension Submissions
· Preparation of P11Ds
· Maintaining personnel files
· Group VAT Return
· Fixed Asset Register
· Month End Processes including:
· Fixed Assets/depreciation
You must be in a position to pick up and learn new systems with ease. For the right candidate, the client is willing to offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package as well as the possibility of offering study support in the future.
Salary: £20k-£25k - Dependent on Experience
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays, increasing after 3 and 5 years' service
Auto- Enrolment Pension Scheme and Death in Service Scheme - after 3 months
Eligible for performance bonus
Potential Support towards further study for the right candidate
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy