Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire
£ 23000 - £ 26000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
£23,000-26,000 per annum
Permanent, full time
Benefits include; 23 days holiday + bank, free parking, private health contribution, EAP and a pension scheme, friendly offices.
The successful candidate must have experience of working with SME's & had worked within an accountancy firm.
· Entering financial transactions into internal databases ensuring accurate data entry
· review and approval process of timesheets and expense claims
· Monitoring and resolving queries received from contractors, agencies and internal colleagues
· Assisting Payroll and Cashier Specialists and providing cover as required
· Assist with reconciling bank statements and updating cash flow forecasting workbooks
· Assist with reconciling petty cash
· Operate the Credit Control process to ensure all sales invoices are paid on a timely basis
· Prepare and submit weekly KPI reports
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
· Assist with other accounting projects
· Participate in financial audits
· Ad hoc duties as required
· 1 years+ AAT experience
· Experience of working in an accountancy firm
· Part AAT qualified
· SME / self-employed experience
· Attention to detail
please apply today or phone Georgie on 01707 387990.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy