Castle Cary, Somerset
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Are you an experienced accountant?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
Are you happy to learn how to process payroll confidently?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced accountant for our pro active and forward thinking client. The position is to work within a fun and lively team and will be primarily responsible for preparing the payroll for all group entities for up to 400 employees. The role will include:
* Preparing the payroll and related documentation for all employees
* Assisting with day to day finance operations such as AP invoice processing
* Assisting with monthly management accounts
* Assisting with month end balance sheet reconciliations
* Assisting with improving efficiency and control over the financial reporting processes
The ideal person will be a team player with ac an do attitude, have the ability to meet deadlines and be robust enough to "get the job done". You will be qualified to AAT or similar.
The position is initially on a 6 month contract however could be extended.
Don't delay.... call us today.... this will be snapped up!!!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy