Wednesbury, West Midlands
Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
EXCELLENT ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT POSITION
12 MONTH CONTRACT
SALARY 18K TO 20K ( PRO-RATA)
My client based in the Wednesbury area are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a temporary 12 month contract to cover maternity.
- Matching Supplier Invoices.
- Daily banking
- Invoice Queries.
- Supplier Queries.
- Allocation of Purchase ledger.
- Updating Trade accounts.
- Processing overhead invoices.
- Payroll when needed ( training will be given)
- VAT settlement discount management.
- Cashflow report- partial
- Cashflow Forecast.
- Ops labour KPI Dash.
- Bank reconciliation.
- 3 month forecast.
- Statement reconciliations.
- Expense Analysis.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Operating Leases
- Any other adhoc duties and accounting duties as required.
The Successful Candidate
- Will be an experienced accounts assistant with Sage Line 50 / Sage 200 experience.
- Be available to start immediately and can commit to the 12 months contract.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have high levels of accuracy numerate and literate.
- Be organised and self motivated and able to work on there own initiative.
- Can work well under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be flexible to work extra hours if and when needed.
This is a part time position of 25 hours per week however more hours may be required dependent on workload so flexibility is required.
To apply for the exciting opportunity email your CV now
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.