Description de l'offre
Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Accountancy & Finance - ACCA
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for temporary Accountant to join our client who is one of the largest industrial Manufacturing Companies in Europe.
Hours : Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
Location : Kingston Upon Hull
Duration: 12 months initially
As an Accountant you will be actively working within the existing finance team on site by providing cost control, analysis and transparency through management reporting.
· Undertake cost analysis for port operations incl. contractors, waste, repair and maintenance work.
· Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
· Record and follow up on customer variations and non conformance costs
· Variance analysis between agreed Prices and Actual / Forecast costs
· Analysis and reporting of actual financial results together with variance analysis against project budgets and prior forecasts
· Monitor, review and ensure cost bookings are recorded correctly.
· Identify and resolve cost issues arising via internal charges and third party invoices.
· Produce monthly management reports and slides summarising financial performance of the project.
· Create and maintain project cost collection structures.
· Collation of key documents and month end / annual data into sharepoint for audit purposes.
· Ad-hoc reporting requirements
The Skills & Experience required for this role:
· You will be working towards a 2:2 or above Bachelor degree in an Accountancy or Business discipline
· Good knowledge of the basic principles of financial statements with respect to Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
· Good knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint.
· Knowledge of SharePoint, file sharing and storage of information
· Knowledge of company financial systems e.g. SAP an advantage
· Ability to prioritise workload, multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and confidence to communicate at all levels internally and externally
· Part qualified / qualified CIMA / ACCA desirable
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy