Sheffield, South Yorkshire
21000 £ - 26000 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
LA - P
Banking and Financial Services
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Permanent Practice Accountant for a growing Practice firm within the Sheffield area. This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic Practice where you will be able to develop and be rewarded for your commitment.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Ability to prepare accounts to trial balance
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Self assessment and corporation tax returns
- Dealing with PAYE/RTI submissions
- Liaise with clients and HMRC - across the UK
- Producing all types of accounts (Ltd, Partnership, Charity etc)
- Ideally AAT/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous exposure of working within Practice essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal essential
- Possess good organisational skills
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Possess a committed attitude
If you are searching for a role, which will offer you the opportunity to develop further within a Practice environment and gain further experience within a dynamic culture, then please forward your CV to Linda Allaway.
Our client will be conducting interviews, week commencing the 26th of June and will consist of a 2 stage process with the Partners. Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.