£ 22000 - £ 25000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a partially, fully qualified or qualified by experience Accountant to join an Accountancy Practice in Kendal.
This is an ideal role for an Accountant looking to work closely with senior management and take on increased portfolio responsibilities, there will still be hands on work you are expected to complete.
Practice Accountant Position Overview
· Preparing and reviewing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
· Preparing and reviewing quarterly VAT returns for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
· Preparing tax computations, corporate and personal tax returns.
· Filing documents with HMRC and Companies House on client's behalf.
· Providing business set-up services for clients including incorporations and HMRC registrations.
· Preparing management accounts for clients, helping them to interpret the figures and providing advice to help client's maximise the potential of their business.
· Providing value added business advice to include identifying ways to assist clients to minimise tax liabilities and maximise profits.
· Identifying opportunities to offer clients additional services.
· Assisting with specialist assignments as they arise, including providing technical support as necessary.
· Liaison with all other departments within the Practice.
Practice Accountant Position Requirements
� Have proven experience of working in a practice environment.
� Experience in managing a portfolio of clients.
� Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
� Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
� Be able to sometimes work in a pressured environment without compromising client service.
Practice Accountant Position Remuneration
� Commercial salary for the level of experience the candidate brings to the role, plus an annual productivity bonus.
� Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 (There is some flexibility within this for the right candidate)
� Full package to be discussed at interview
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Kelly Warren