Description de l'offre
£ 26000 - £ 28000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
£24-£28,000 per annum + Commission
Permanent, Full Time
Mon - Fri
· Respond to new opportunities and leads
· Make daily calls
· Focus on upselling and customer retention through execution of sales analysis, account planning and customer care excellence
· Develop a high level of expertise of the company's product portfolio becoming a strategic resource for our customers
· Strive to exceed customer expectations
· Act as a point of contact, managing the inbox and calendar of the BDM ensuring that key information has been provided and that enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
· Provide sales analysis within your region and report on drop in spends, product lines etc.
· Deal with smaller, routine orders from taking the initial enquiry through to delivery
· Act as a point of contact: dealing with correspondence, reactive client queries and telephone calls
· Handling of, and taking responsibility for enquiries (both internally and externally), providing essential documentation and advice where necessary.
· Minimum of 2 years' experience working within Sales
· Good and workable knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Good numerical skills and commercial awareness
· Strong organisation and time management skills
Please apply today and Georgie will phone you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy