Ashford, Greater London
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Our client are looking to recruit an access centre receptionist to work in Hendon, based near Middlesex. The role is paying �11 per hour and is likely to be long term.
The purpose of the position is to provide excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Opening and closing the centre.
- Provide general information, both on the phone and face to face.
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and queries, including assisting customers and ensuring service is prompt and effective.
- Booking appointments by phone, in person and by email.
- Enter appointment information.
- Ensure visitors and greeted and dealt with efficiently.
- Organise stationary stocks.
- Assist the introduction of developments in telephone/ICT etc.
- To support other members of the centre team and provide adequate cover in the absence of the team.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Strong IT skills, including use of databases, Microsoft Office and online tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload.
The successful candidate must be available to start in May 2017.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.