£ 10 - £ 10.33 / Hourly
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their team based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive, hard working and can use own initiative. This is a temporary position for approx 6 months, with the possibility to be extended.
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (flexible)
You will be supporting the development of high performance in leadership and management, research and professional practices, working with partners across the institution and beyond to achieve the highest standards of excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensuring that all internal and external communications are professional, timely, customer focused and consistent with departmental standard
· Handling routine queries and requests via email within the departmental account or telephone
· Working with trainers, teachers and experts, ensuring that they have the relevant information and resources required.
· Draw attention to aspects of administration that may be out of line and ensure work complies with the policies and procedures.
· Work with all staff to provide a high level of support and administrative expertise
· Organisation of workshops/programmes in liaison with the wider team: virtual (online) or face to face.
· Contribute to the work of the team in compiling & collating material for departments
· Monitoring and administrating engagement and feedback from workshops/programmes
· Input data into the booking systems
· Effective management of reports, providing a range of statistical data
· Maintains departmental address lists, mailing lists, databases etc.
· Provide administrative support for projects and events such as conferences, awards
· Note taking at meetings
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey