City Of London, Greater London
£ 28000 - £ 30000 / Year
Education & Childcare - Higher Education
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
Full Time - Permanent
South-East London (Zone2)
£28,000 - £30,000
MUST SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH
My client is a French Business School specialised in Sport Management. They are expanding their current team and looking for an Academic Coordinator to join their team.
Coordination of the academic department:
· Pilot and coordinate the programmes at Bachelor and Master level and adapt them according to curriculum developments.
· Apply and adapt the syllabus according to the orientations defined by the group's management and write the training catalogue.
· Allocate the educational resources and the needs of the school to plan and act in the recruitment of teachers and lecturers.
· Plan and coordinate the activity of the pedagogical team liaising with the different services.
· Carry out the pedagogical and administrative follow-up of the students and establish the adequate training assessments.
· Coordinate and implement the training evaluation process in collaboration with the academic team.
· Assess the quality of teaching and ensure that the content and skills meet the syllabus guidelines.
· Supervise academic activities and school activities related to student experience.
· Leader with excellent inter-personal skills
· verbal and writing fluency essential.
· Providing knowledge, evaluating knowledge, and correcting exams, etc.
· Integrity and Honesty
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
· An awareness of Higher education learning environment
· An understanding of Higher education procedures, data processing and reporting
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Must be educated at degree-equivalent level, preferably in the field of Education. Desirable at Master's level.
· 3 years' experience working in an academic role with experience in developing English programmes.
· Demonstrative rigour in reporting and administrative management
· Computer skills including OFFICE and use of audio-visual tools.
· development and management of schedules
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Alicia Hill