Public Sector - Public Sector Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Permanent FTC up to 12 months
Salary circa £22,221 per annum
Adecco Cheltenham are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation in the Gloucestershire area in their search for a Digital Copywriter to join their Communications and Engagement Department. The Digital Copywriter will report to the Digital Engagement Team Leader, and be responsible for creating motivating and informative written content for the digital engagement channels utilised by internal staff members and volunteers.
Key Duties will involve:
· Identifying and creating interesting and engaging content for a variety of topics to encourage more users to regularly visit the organisation's digital channels.
· Liaising with subject matter experts to gather content and adapt the writing style to suit the corporate house style.
· Partaking in content gathering workshops and shape discussions to produce the best results.
· Ensuring governance guidelines for each channel are adhered to.
· Proofreading corporate documents.
· Creating relevant training and style guides for each individual channel; to include step-by-step guides and video tutorials.
· Producing a corporate guidance document to inform internal colleagues about regulatory standards.
· Exploiting opportunities for SEO or Keywords to enable content to be found easily.
· A degree qualification (or equivalent) in the following (or equivalent) qualifications: English, Communications or Marketing journalism.
· Previous experience within communications, either gained from an agency or in-house environment.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write for a variety of audiences.
· Working experience of handling a large workload with the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders when collating content.
· A good understanding of creating corporate guidelines and documentation (both when creating content from scratch or reworking supplied content into a corporate house style).
Please note this is a Permanent Fixed Term Contract expected to last up to 12 months in duration. In return our client will offer a starting salary of £22,221 Our client may have flexibility in regards to starting salary - please state your requirements in your application if they differ from this minimum. Please note that security clearance will be required of the successful candidate; for these reasons we cannot accept applications from candidates who have been overseas for longer than 8 weeks in the last 5 years, or who possess IVAs or CCJs.
The deadline for applications is 14 th August 2018 at 5pm, so if you possess the qualifications and experience specified please click apply or contact Richard at Adecco Cheltenham to avoid disappointment.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy