London, Greater London
£ 24000 - £ 28000 / Year
IT - Helpdesk, Technical Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco Croydon are working with a fantastic client who are looking to a recruit for a experienced First Line Support Anaylst/Helpdesk Engineer to join a small and friendly team.
The main part of this role will be to support 500 users over 4 locations throughout the UK.
As a First Line Support Analyst / Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for providing phone, remote and desktop support to internal users with in house developed software. Technologies will include PC and Mac hardware, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, basic networking, and Microsoft Office.
We are looking for candidates who have experience within the following;
· Good experience supporting PC, Laptops and Mac's - this is essential
· Solid first line support experience over the phone, remotely as well as at the desk side
· Building/maintaining of PC, laptop and Mac hardware
· Active Directory
· Windows OS
· Microsoft Office
· TCP/IP networking
· Previous desktop support experience or service desk experience.
· Excellent understanding of Client Server technology, PC hardware, printers, scanners
· Proven troubleshooting skills in Windows, Mac and Citrix environments using Active Directory
· knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, DHCP and DNS
· Good team-working skills
· Ability to think on your feet to find appropriate solutions
· Ability to maintain composure in a fast paced and pressured environment
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Location: South East London
If you are interested and feel like this is the position for you then please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy