Leeds, West Yorkshire
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Printing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client based in Leeds City Centre is looking for a print operative to work on Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th August on a temporary basis. The hours are 9.00am- 5.30pm on both days, paying £8.21 per hour.
· The resolution of issues on devices deemed technically appropriate for their skill level.
· The ordering, delivery and replenishment of consumables for devices.
· The ordering, delivery and replenishment of paper to devices.
· The management of any local stock to support in their tasks, including parts, consumables or paper.
· When responding to a technical issue, complete all call activity on device to support in the maximising of on-going uptime.
· Manage the call and resolve issues in accordance with customers Service Level Agreement in order to manage customer relations and optimize customer satisfaction.
· Maintain showroom appearance of devices.
· Timely & appropriate escalation of technical and software problems as specified in the "escalation-procedure" in order to minimize the down-time of machines. Including the provision of a clear problem description and actions taken thus far.
· Where applicable, when on field placement, provide service activity (incl. performance enhancements, retrofits, installations and de-installations and resolve base level connectivity, networking and software issues) as directed by the job scheduler.
· Act as part of a team in delivering the service, taking the lead when necessary with customer issues.
· Act as customer interface when raising devices issues.
· Assist in the movements, additions, or deletions of hardware on site, in accordance with local procedures.
· When obsolete devices are being collected by the Logistic provider the DocuCare resource is responsible for ensuring all unused consumables relating to these devices are gathered into one location and made available for collection along with the relevant devices.
· To conduct weekly Site walk/review of all devices, with a sign off sheet to state printer is running fully with sign off
· To ensure any machine with a registered fault must have a visible note attached for user information
If you are interested in this position, please do apply or call us on 0113 2186530 to discuss further.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy