Bocconi University is not only a world-leading institution, but also a fast-paced international company based on values such as merit, honesty, inclusion and commitment to quality.
For this reason, we are currently looking for brilliant young graduates, willing to join a professional team of six hundred people and be part of the everyday management of the institution.
We are looking for an intern for our Inclusion Service Office, focal point for issues related to diversity & Inclusion Bocconi policies.
The office is in charge of designing and implementing actions and initiatives to:
- improve accessibility (physical and digital) especially for people with disabilities and learning disorders
- define guidelines and policies for other diversity dimensions (prevention of discriminatory practices, gender equality, underrepresented students)
In particular, the intern will be involved in the following activities:
• Collection of data and information on sustainability issues (diversity & inclusion and environment) inside and outside the University
• Support for the drafting of texts (e.g. questionnaires, presentations, web pages, procedures and policies)
• Meeting with students with special needs and Participation in projects and initiatives for inclusion also with the aim of spreading the culture.
• Graduated with a Master's Degree with outstanding academic path
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Work/study/life experience abroad or in international/multicultural contexts (at least 6 months)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong interest in topics related to diversity, inclusion
• Experiences in social and welfare voluntary work is considered a plus.
• Soft skills: good interpersonal and team working skills; analytical and critical thinking; problem solving; customer oriented.
We are offering a 6 months paid internship, starting from January 2023.
Place of work: MILAN
Inglese: Comprensione Ottimo
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time