· Categoria professionale
Infrastruttura IT / DBA - Data Manager - Data Analyst
INDUSTRIA CHIMICA/ CHIMICA-FARMACEUTICA
· Data inizio
· Riferimento esterno
Adecco, divisione Life Science, ricerca per multinazionale farmaceutica un
Junior Business System Analyst
- Highly engaged person with a capacity for curiosity and analytical thinking, with a true passion for digital technology, ideal user/customer/patient experiences and data.
- Basic familiarity with CRM methodologies and computing languages.
- Is comfortable with the principles of data analysis, from data collection to Key Performance Indicators identification and Data Visualization.
- Is enthusiastic about working in an international, multi-cultural and remote environment.
- Naturally committed to pursue objectives and organizational goals with a great work ethic and a responsible attitude to daily duties.
- Is agile and adaptable to changes while working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Will be required to understand MCM related channels, capabilities, operating guidelines and support in executing operations according to defined strategies while adhering to timelines and the highest quality standards.
- Will be required to support with liaising with local and global digital representatives as first point of contact for day-to-day operations, which includes support to Business Owners and Capability Leads as well as gathering requirements, information and feedback for support or validation.
- Will support in conducting both business and system analysis and validation against business requirements and expectations while prioritizing User and Customer Experience.
- Will support in analyzing requirements and participates in designing solutions able to elevate local needs to global features.
- Will be fully engaged and support in project and release management processes while demonstrating great command of the systems under their direct responsibility. Includes performing configuration of the system according to business requirements and given SLA, performing testing protocols (UAT) and following the given procedures to accommodate planned releases.
-Is accountable for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures within the scope of the assigned systems.
Has strong communication and presentation skills. Able to support, prepare or conduct trainings to wide international audience for expertise domain.
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time
Osservazioni: Knowledge & Experience: - Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent - Experience in Business Technology / Digital Marketing - Understanding of modern Data Driven and Customer Centric Marketing practices is a big plus - Basic front-end development skills - Basic visual design skills - Comfortable with data analysis - Italian speaking. Spanish language would be a plus - Professional English proficiency is a must - Ability to flexibly work in a virtual/remote environment spanning multiple timezones - Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment Si offre contratto in Staff leasing Disponibilità immediata