· Categoria professionale
Finanza / Contabilità - responsabile della contabilità
· Data inizio
· Riferimento esterno
Consultant Technical & Engineering Branch of Milan recruits on behalf of a company specialized in the sector of alarm and security based in Milan:
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for preparing complete accounts for the company (both for statutory reporting and group reporting) and for deliveries to Italian authorities.
• Create financial reporting (month and year-end)
o Profit & Loss
o Balance Sheet
• Quality assurance of reported figures
o Balance sheet reconciliations
o Intercompany reconciliations
o Analyze budget deviations
• Create and handle deliveries to authorities
o Corporate tax
o Statutory accounts
• Responsible for inbound invoices
o Ensure correct coding of invoices
o Ensure due payment of supplier invoices
• Follow-up on outbound invoices (system generated) to make sure all customers are invoiced
• Implement and maintain routines for ensuring high quality in the accounting processes
You are a person with an analytical approach to work, with strong attention to detail, an investigative nature and have a good all-round accounting experience. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the accounting function, producing monthly management accounts as well as providing insightful analysis and commentary on performance. Experience with multiple systems and involvement in systems implementations will be a definite advantage for this position.
• Higher education within finance and accounting
• Knowledge of Italian tax and accounting regulations
• Familiar with IFRS (for Group reporting purposes)
• Minimum 3-4 years' experience within accounting, experience from international companies is an advantage
• Good knowledge in MS Excel
• Fluent in both Italian and English
Contract: 6 month fixed-term contract.
RAL according with seniority.
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time
Livello contratto: da definire