We are an events and intelligence company looking for a design intern to join the Marketing and Design team responsible for creating marketing material for the commercial arm of the business.
The design intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects within the events industry.
As our design intern, you can expect to:
• Be responsible for designing industry-leading marketing and sales collateral
• Design material that supports several business marketing channels including corporate sites, email campaigns, media, event partnerships etc.
• Assist the Marketing team to ensure all external communications across commercial, communications and editorial remain consistent and aligned with brand guidelines and strategic marketing goals
• Work to concept and develop new advertising ideas
The company is looking for a candidate with great design skills. You will be able to think outside of the box and come up with ideas on how our content could by displayed. You will be able to communicate ideas visually and create designs that are visually stunning and professional.
• Experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite most importantly Photoshop but experience of other Adobe applications is highly beneficial including Illustrator, InDesign & Dreamweaver.
• Evidence of design work including examples of previous work preferably in a business environment.
• Detail oriented, original & have an excellent sense of aesthetics and expressive visual designs.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter along with your CV, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!