Description de l'offre
We are now seeking to recruit a Welcome Supervisor to join our current Front Office team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an annual bonus and a competitive salary
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Reception Supervisor you will:
• Have excellent organisational and administration skills and be able to work as part of the Reception team whilst providing an efficient and effective service to all our guests
• Need to have strong communication skills and pro-active approach to your work
• Ensure that our guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay, from check-in to check-out
• Work closely with the Duty Manager and Front Office Manager to produce reports, monitoring results and controls.
• Have a good knowledge of Opera
• Have previous experience of working within a large busy four/five star hotel
• Be able to use your skills, knowledge and experience to lead by example
• Provide the team with the leadership and motivation to continue to give our guests the best possible service.
• Work with a dedicated team and be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in an International Company
• Act as a Welcomer within the Reception lobby
We became the first Pullman Hotel in the UK on the 9th July 2012.
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business & leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller.
Pullman hotels have been designed to meet the needs of individual and group international business travellers.
Pullman hotel staff welcome their guests with warmth and elegance, and create an atmosphere woven around real conviviality. This feeling begins with the Welcomer, and flows through into the way that the spaces within the hotel are designed to facilitate human contact.
We have 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting rooms, The Shaw Theatre and a 100+ cover restaurant with one rosette.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements