You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
· Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
· Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
· Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
· Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/